Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hanging with the Kreisa Family and Other Good Times

Last weekend I was attending my 20 high school reunion and things got a little hectic on the home front. Carol wasn't feeling well and Ryan, who now has his molars coming in, wasn't sleeping. Our good friends the Kreisa's came to the rescue. Thanks John and Melissa!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Clearly Ryan had a great time!











And here are couple of recent videos:

The Big Slide


Ringing the Cable Car Bell at Union St. Fair

1 comment:

Koby said...

Hi.... On occasion I flip through blogs (using the "Next Blog" feature on the top left on this screen. I came upon your blog and enjoyed seeing your sweet son...I love to see how? when? why? new blogs are started. I went to your first page and got quite a chuckle...I share a birth date with your son. I love a fun surprise like that.

I wrote about my last birthday (I turned the big 5-0 this past September 24th) and a really neat thing I did...here is the link if you'd like to read it.

http://www.bethkobysnotallwhowanderarelost.com/2009/09/lisaso-nice-to-see-you-again.html

I would have sent this as an email, but didn't see an address.

Enjoy your day! Beth Koby from Not all who wander are lost.